In The Box
- (1) 1/10 NSU TT Jagermeister FWD M-05 Kit
- (1) THW 1060 Brushed ESC (2-3S)
- (1) 540-brushed type motor
- (1) Body stickers
- (1) Product manual
Needed to Complete
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2volt battery & battery charger
- Tamiya PS paint
- The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
- This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
- Gold color multi-spoke wheels.
- Comes with marking stickers, plus masking stickers for use when painting the body.
- Includes 540 motor
This radio control model recreates the Jägermeister-sponsored edition of the NSU TT, a race-oriented variant of the Prinz, of which almost 2,500 examples were built in the late 1960s and early 1970s by NSU Motorenwerke AG. It was powered by a variety of inline-4 engines depending upon the spec.
The faithfully recreated polycarbonate body shell sits atop Tamiya’s M-05 FWD chassis platform which is easy to assemble and provides nimble and responsive front wheel drive handling characteristics. The M-05 is a simple to build FWD (front wheel drive) machine, which allows for plenty of after-market parts to be outfitted as you grow with your skill. The lightweight, narrow semi-monocoque frame offers an optimized weight distribution and a low center of gravity. A ground-hugging 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and a 3-piece steering linkage ensure excellent stability during high-speed cornering.
Three wheelbase lengths (210mm, 225mm, 239mm) are possible by simply switching the position of the rear suspension parts, enabling a wide range of body choices available from Tamiya.